I'm Jim Cave, I'm in Mali and these are my notes

I'm Jim Cave, I'm in Mali and these are my notes

Monday, October 4, 2010

Good news|Bad News

Good News- I'm O.K. Site is going great and I'm meeting a lot of great people that are going to be a huge part of my work in the next two years. I've gotten the lay of the land somewhat and enjoy myself daily. Long bike rides into the African bush and nights pondering the clearest sky you've ever seen are not to bad ones to say the least.

Bad News- These internet cafes suck and I can't get my laptop to get the internet/they won't let me put my zip drive into one of their computers. As a result for two weeks in the a row the long blog posts I type out at the San house (complete with pictures) cannot be posted. I'll work to remedy the situation more next week. Right now I only have time to deal with emails, but you should have three blog posts next soon!

Jim Cave

1 comment:

  1. way to go Jim! you're doing great, i know it. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete